How NOT to approach cybersecurity (after staying in it for a while)?
- What is Cybersecurity?
- Why Cybersecurity?
- How to approach cybersecurity as a teen?
- How to NOT approach cybersecurity (after staying in it for a while)?
- Popular roles/branches in cybersecurity
- SOC Analyst v/s Red teamer
- Security Researcher and Cybersecurity Consultant
- Certifications to try
- Recommended programming/scripting languages
Dhruv Maheswari is the youngest in the world to pass Cisco Cyber Ops exams(at 13 years) and also youngest in passing the EJPT Certification(14 years). He has been doing Cyber since he was 12 years old and computing since 9 years. He made lots of video tutorials for the other children to learn. There is a link below having all the links of his video tutorials. He is excellent in Maths and Computing A+ so far. Recently he has also been invited by the Skills Development Scotland for the Expert talk and the Digi Blog. He has also participated in the Cyber Discovery programme. He has shown have shown great skill with his progress so far in CyberStart Game by Cyber Discovery and to celebrate this success, they would love to invite him to an exclusive early launch of SANS Foundations and also given him the course worth of £3000 for free.