The franchising industry is flourishing, with numerous entrepreneurs setting up franchises to reap the benefits of established brands. This industry is growing at a rate of 35%, propelling a projected value of $100 billion by 2024. Franchising is an attractive option for aspiring business owners. This business model provides a safety net as franchisees can leverage the brand value and operational processes of an existing firm. Today, enterprising individuals seek franchise rights to businesses across promising verticals. For example, online education franchises are highly sought-after by business owners due to their universal appeal and high profitability. While starting a franchise can set you up for success, there are some essential factors to consider as you begin this journey. Let’s break down the steps for setting up a successful franchise.
- Conduct Initial Research: The first step in this journey is in-depth research about the franchising industry. Entrepreneurs must learn about this business model, its pros, and its cons to determine how they will move ahead. In addition, it is imperative to research the relevant laws and regulations to start your franchise unit. You must also explore top franchising opportunities to ensure ease of operations and excellent returns. Focusing on evergreen industries can help you find a suitable niche. For example, UK’s education market is a high-growth space with immense potential in the upcoming years. Therefore, you can check out online education franchises to jumpstart your dreams.
- Establish Liaison With Your Target Franchisor: Once you decide on the business vertical, you can check the best franchising opportunities in that industry. This process will help you identify your dream franchisor. You should look for franchisors with low-investment, high-tech models that focus on innovation. Such lean business models will help you crack the code to success with ease and efficiency. After deciding on your target franchisor, you can ask for their Franchise Disclosure Statement to understand the business better. You can also set up meetings to discuss the potential association for a successful venture.
- Review the Agreements and Initiate the Formalities: Potential franchisees must register with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. If you start a franchise unit of a foreign business, you can work with international franchise brokers to streamline the process. At this stage, you must review the franchise agreement and evaluate the contract for final approval.
- Finalise Your Financing Plan: Will you bootstrap this business or include investors? Do you need a small business loan to set up the unit? You must answer these questions and start arranging the funds as the agreement falls into place.
- Arrange Your Franchise Location: You may have to buy, rent, or lease a space to set up your business. For example, an Abacus franchise in UK may require an office to conduct online classes and a space to host offline sessions. An online education franchise will have different space requirements than an offline business. You must consider these factors and arrange for the business location as per the need.
- Take Advantage of Franchise Training: Franchisors will prepare you for the various aspects of running the business before you kickstart the operations. Ensure that you and your team understand the operational nuances and prepare well to execute the tasks. Attend the training sessions diligently and plan the implementation process.
- Initiate Marketing and Prepare For the Grand Opening: Pre-opening marketing activations are essential to initiate the marketing process. If you are opening an Abacus franchise in UK, you must create campaigns to target parents and generate interest in the venture. Complete all your operational preparations and marketing tasks to ensure a grand launch.
These steps will help you start your successful franchise. If you want to make a foray into the education market with an Abacus franchise in UK, the BYITC can be your safest bet. Do your research and contact their team today if you want to ride the growth wave of UK’s education industry.
10 Secrets Of A Successful Education Franchise
The Science Behind the Abacus?
How To Start A Franchise Business?